Japan MDC was founded by Kunihiko Mitsuda and Nobuko Matsunaga in July 14th, 2003, focusing on marketing and regulatory consulting specialized in Medical Devices. The first office was on 30th floor of Park-tower building at Shinjuku in Tokyo.
Japan MDC contributed product registration for class I-IV medical devices, including new medical devices.
- Magnetic Resonance Guided Focused Ultrasound System
- Surgical laser
- Stents and Catheter for Cardiovascular
- Stents and Catheter for Urology
- ESWL (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy)
- Dental equipment
- Dental implant
- Light source therapeutic device
- Bone density measuring equipment
- Metabolic syndrome measuring equipment
- Disposable products (catheters, stents, respiratory tubes, biopsy needles)
- Drug delivery Medical device
- Implant equipment
- Program Medical Device
Membership and Relationship
Japan MDC is a member of EBC (European Business Council in Japan) and SCCJ (The Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan).
Japan MDC is registered as a supportive organization in the Embassy of United states of America, in the Embassy of Swiss and in the Embassy of Israel.